Thursday, January 19, 2012

And so I guess this is goodbye 2011.

This past year has been nothing short of absolutely amazing!  It definitely has had its share of ups and downs but I wouldn't have changed a single thing.  The future is always a bit uncertain and I'm not sure what lies ahead for me but I continue to remain optimistic and enthusiastic about it.  I'm striving to do my very best and live my life as I always have, hoping that I will find happiness, success, love, friendship faith and comfort as I experience the New Year.  It seems like 365 days is a long time, yet as we witness another year passing by we seem puzzled at how fast the year has passed us by so quickly.

Highlights from 2011:

January
Applied to Dental Hygiene Schools (UVU, UCDH, and DIXIE)
Mentalist at SUU with Baseball Boys
Rodeo in Salina with Morg, Allie, and friends
Sleepover at Ky's
Turned down UCDH, hardest decision I have ever had to make.:(

February
Superbowl Party at Berto's
"Never Say Never" w/ Dad, Morg and Karen
Provo job/apartment hunting for a week
Feb 23 changed my life forever = accepted into DSC Dental Hygiene:)

March
Half Birthday festivities
Grandma B's Birthday Party
Blood Drive at DSC Institute with Sky Pie, no bueno.

April
King George, Reba and LeeAnn Womack at Energy Solutions
Sunday morning General Conference with Morg
Clark County Fair and Rodeo with Rach, Kayla Shay, Sky Pie and Naters
Tyson's Homecoming in Alton with Kayla Shay
"River Rats" floated down the Virgin River
Lonestar at Tuacahn with Sky Pie and Kayla Shay

May
Nater's got his mission call to Peru.:)
Miss Amy graduated from SUU
Grandma's blessing via 3 way calling with Bish, this gospel is soooo true!
May 15, My Hero was called home, love you Grandma B!
Dental Hygiene Orientation #1, overwhelming = understatement
Field trip to Alamo, NV and warm springs

June
Santa Monica with the cousins
Angels Game with Emmers and Morg
Summer Games Opening Ceremonies with Kyle
Kalen's going away BBQ in K-town with all the kiddos
Tyrel finally came home:)
Dawn the Dinosaur's baby shower
Six flags with Kyle and Sky Pie
Venice Beach with Sky Pie
Heber cabin trip with all the cool cats

July
4th of JULY festivities, AMAZING
Immunizations for school
Harry Potter 7, part 2 with Kayla Shay, Travis and friendsies
24th of July in Fairview, UT (Rodeo, Parade, Funnel Cakes Demo Derby, camp out)
Kanarra Falls with Chris

August
Little Mermaid at Tuacahn with Mom, UBG, Morg, and Grace Face
Vegas with Tyler
Morgan lost all her wisdom . . . . well teeth anyways:)
Started what would be the hardest and most amazing 2 years of my life, Dental Hygiene School:)
Iron County Fair & Rodeo with Kara, Tyson and Abe

September
Moved into Lexington Hills
Happy Birthday to ME!
Became an official member of the YSA Sunset Ward
Dixie Round-Up
1st Sealant Saturday
September 18th, Grandpa B. joined Grandma:)
Emily joined the church and was baptized

October
General Conference
Senior Games Oral Cancer Screenings at Dixie Center
Jenessa came to visit from Baylor
Utah vs Sun Devils and Nightmare on 13th in SLC w/ the besties
ADA in Las Vegas, NV
Lake Powell with Jerett
Homecoming Parade and Game
Special Needs Olympic Carnival
SUU Howl = Ninja Turtles
Turkeytown for "Friends and Family weekend"

November
Sealant Saturday #2
Thanksgiving in Utah
Painted Pony and Pine Valley with Steve-O

December
Dental Hygiene Christmas Party, epic
H-E double hockey sticks Week = Finals Week
1st semester of Dental Hygiene School, complete:)
Jazz Scrimmage, Temple Square, Farewell and Christmas Party with Tyler
John Schmidt at Tuacahn with Mom
Christmas Eve service 
Justin Bieber "almost" ruined our Christmas
Christmas in Cali
Became a 1st time official Ipod owner
New Years in Roosevelt and Vernal

December Happenings:











"Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don't come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come." -Jeffery R. Holland

Cheers to 2011!











2 comments:

  1. We did NOTHING last year...how depressing. Well, 2012 is just going to be full of Heather I'll tell you what...Heather this and Heather that...GET READY!! Haha I just love you cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "2012, The Year Of Heather." I like it. In fact, I like it a LOT!:)

    ReplyDelete