Dixie Homecoming Parade
SCHOOL
Thriller
SCHOOL
Halloween
SCHOOL
Quick trip to Turkeytown for Friends and Fam weekend
SCHOOL
Dixie Boys Basketball
SCHOOL
Play date with Steve-O
SCHOOL
Thanksgiving
SCHOOL
Jojo
SCHOOL
Studying for finals
SCHOOL
& Christmas is almost here!
Only 2 weeks left of this semester and then I have one semester down. I can hardly believe I survived my first semester of Dental Hygiene School. I honestly didn't think it was even remotely possible to be able to retain as much as I have in such a short amount of time. My brain is growing by the day.:) I have become so close with all the girls and Lloyd in my class. I guess that's pretty understandable seeing how I am with them [40+] hours a week. I eat, breathe and sleep Dental Hygiene and my extracurricular activities consist of Institute and Church and occasionally a FHE activity here and there. I'm slowly adjusting to my non-social life but it will all pay off when I am holding that Dental Hygiene License and making the BIG BUCK$ in 1 1/2 years!:) Alright, enough about my boring life, lets see some pictures already! That's what you are here for, right?
Toothfairy's for the Dixie State Homecoming Parade.
Too much fairy dust?.
"Are you my toothfairy?"
Miss Moat and me at the Homecoming game.
Thriller with Lauren and Katie.
Old Skewl Skate Date Night.
Try saying that 5 times fast.
Michelangelo and Raphael.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
I'm sorry, but there is NO denying how cute these are!
Us with KISS.
Never too old to build blanket forts, especially in Ephraim.
Dev, Me, Morg, and Whit.
A lil' bonding and sisterly [LOVE] never hurt nobody.
What a good lookin' bunch.
Our mothers would be so proud.
This is my pride and joy.
Oh my, goodness! I just love CHRISTMAS!
Oh my, goodness! I just love CHRISTMAS!
I've got a thing for PEACOCKS.:)
This one needs an explanation all for itself. Yes, I will admit, I do in fact have a slight, alright lets be honest here, a severe case of "Bieber Fever." I've just about got my whole class converted, it's a work in progress. And I've some how managed to convince my instructors to play the [Biebe's Christmas album] while we are in clinic. I'm obsessed with track #7, "Little Drummer Boy." I may or may not have incorporated it into a Medical Emergencies Presentation where I may or may not have dressed up as the Biebes himself and did a little rapping. Who knew I was half black? You can call me Case-Dawg. Sometimes I amaze even myself. I highly recommend this Christmas album. I double-dog dare you to not have the urge to jam out while listening to it.:) I don't think I have ever been so excited for Christmas. It really gets ya all sorts of pumped for the Christmas season, no joke!
Us and Dad on Thanksgiving.
My 1st "Black Friday" shopping experience was painful and kinda frazzled my brain.
This picture is very deceiving.
Playing with Jojo on Black Fridy.
A Christmas tree with a trap door. I gotta get me one of these.
"Once Upon A Time."
Heather and Tiana got me hooked on this new series.
I'm in LOVE <3.
Thank you NBA players for FINALLY coming to an agreement to end this ridiculous lockout.
I don't know what I would do without my BASKETBALL season therapy! Seriously though.
This isn't a recent picture. But can I just say how much I absolutely love this girl! She finally made time for me in her busy, hectic life and we have been playing whenever we can. She is basically the greatest and she laughs at all my silly jokes, when they ain't even funny. What a good friend! She's the peanut butter to my jelly. I think I will keep her around for a bit.:)
























No comments:
Post a Comment